Home owners love their pets – and they also love great design with modern function. So it’s no surprise that home builders and designers increasingly are being asked to consider pets when developing floor plans and custom amenities.
1. Energy Efficiency. New homes have the latest environmentally-friendly, cost-saving, advanced technology materials and appliances.
2. Safety. New homes are built with the latest materials, have passed inspections and conform to current building codes.
3. Move-In Ready. Choose your own flooring, finishes, appliances and colors. Who wants to spend time changing someone else’s tastes?
4. Low Interest Rates. Rates remain at near-record lows; lock in a payment that fits your budget.
5. Low Down payments. The federal government offers options for purchasing your home without a large down payment, especially if you are a first-time home buyer.
6. Great Selection. With many homes to choose from on the market, get the features you want!
7. It’s Your Home. It’s more than a house—it’s a place to raise your family, build a sense of pride, make memories and call your own.