2. Safety. New homes are built with the latest materials, have passed inspections and conform to current building codes.
3. Move-In Ready. Choose your own flooring, finishes, appliances and colors. Who wants to spend time changing someone else’s tastes?
4. Low Interest Rates. Rates remain at near-record lows; lock in a payment that fits your budget.
5. Low Down payments. The federal government offers options for purchasing your home without a large down payment, especially if you are a first-time home buyer.
6. Great Selection. With many homes to choose from on the market, get the features you want!
7. It’s Your Home. It’s more than a house—it’s a place to raise your family, build a sense of pride, make memories and call your own.