HB&RACC Mission Statement
The Association's Mission is to support home ownership on Cape Cod and its members through: legislative, educational, business and civic endeavors.
Association members adhere to a strong professional code of ethics ensuring that consumers receive the highest quality of service within the industry.
How We Started
In 1950, a group of homebuilders and suppliers joined together to create an Association of building professionals that would serve the needs of the rapidly growing housing industry on Cape Cod.
the climate for housing construction and monitor
quality, and safety of housing.
needs of its members and promoting the rights of home ownership.
Today the purpose of the Association remains the same as it was over 65 years ago, and today’s Association leaders are still dedicated to serving the needs of members and promoting home ownership.
What We Do ... is advocate for our industry, assuring home ownership for all on Cape Cod.
• We are the watchdogs and the voice of the industry.
• We deliver education and training to our members and the general public.
• We provide networking opportunities and support charities and grant scholarships.
• We support and build our communities in which we live, play and raise our families.
• We serve all members and sectors of the residential building industry.
• We serve consumers with our commitment to excellence, quality and trustworthiness.
• We serve property owners, both full-time and part-time residents.
• We believe it is important to recognize that growth is absolutely necessary for a healthy economy.
• We believe it is necessary to encourage a wide range of housing choices that meet the needs of families across the economic spectrum and
• We support comprehensive planning at the local level to provide the widest range of housing choices.